Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions constitute a binding agreement between you (hereinafter referred to as “You”, “Your” or "User"), and www.globalpatentfilings.com (the “Website”) (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Us” and “Our”).
By subscribing to or using the website you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not agree with these terms, you cannot use the services. These Terms and various other policies are binding as per the provisions of the Information Technology (Intermediaries guidelines) Rules, 2011 formulated under the Information Technology Act of 2000.
Please note that we offer the Services "AS IS" and without warranties. If you are registering an account or using the Website on behalf of an individual or entity other than yourself, you represent that you are authorized by such individual or entity to accept this Agreement on such individual's or entity's behalf.
Welcome to the www.globalpatentfilings.com (the ‘Website’). We are an Internet based platform that facilitates the end users with their Intellectual Property filings and other allied requirement
You must be 18 years of age or older to register or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to us that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
USE OF SERVICE BY USER
- You must create / register an online account with us if you desire to utilize certain online facilities provided through our Website. You shall provide accurate information in the account and we shall not be responsible for the data maintained in the account.
- You are responsible to keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if you suspect any unauthorized use of your email address or any breach of security, or if any authorized third party becomes aware of that password. You agree that if you disclose to any person your user name or password, they are authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using our Website. You are entirely responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- We reserve the right to close your account without any prior notice, any accounts which have been registered with third party’s e-mail address or with temporary e-mail addresses. Users may be required to re-validate their accounts if we believe they have been using an invalid e-mail address.
- By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications from us.
- We reserve the rights to decline any new registration or to cancel any existing registration at any time without giving prior notice to the User. You acknowledge and agree that if we disable access to your account, you may be prevented from accessing the Website, your account details or any data or other content, which is contained in your account.
Anything that you submit to the Website and/or provide to us, including but not limited to, blogs, questions, reviews, comments, feedback and suggestions (collectively "Submissions”) will become our sole and exclusive property and shall not be returned to you. In addition to the rights applicable to any Submission, when you post comments or reviews to the Website, you also grant us the right to use the name / username that you submit, in connection with such review, comment, feedback or other content. We may, but shall not be obligated to, remove or edit any Submissions.
As per these Terms, you are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the Website. We do not review the contents in any way before they appear on the Website. We do not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the Website. You can be held legally liable for the contents and may be held legally accountable if your contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark etc. We are not responsible for any delay or failure in removing such content.
USE OF CONTENT
All of the Content available at our website is either owned by us or licensed to us and is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret laws, other proprietary rights. We give you permission to use the aforementioned content for personal, non-commercial purposes only and do not transfer any intellectual property rights to you by virtue of permitting your use of the Website. You may print, download, and store information from the Site for your own convenience, but you may not copy, distribute, republish (except as permitted in this paragraph), sell, or exploit any of the content, or exploit the Site in whole or in part, for any commercial gain or purpose whatsoever. Except as expressly and unambiguously provided herein, we do not grant you any express or implied rights, and all rights in the Site not expressly granted to you are retained by us.
WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS AND LIMITATIONS
We have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you. You acknowledge that we have no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site; what content you access via the Site; what effects the content on the Site may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content on the Site; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content on the Site. You release us from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to websites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. We make no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and we will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site. We provide the site and the Services “As Is”, and “As Available.” We make no express or implied warranties or guarantees about the Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim all such warranties, including all statutory warranties, with respect to the site, including without limitation any warranties that the Website is not, of satisfactory quality, accurate, fit for a particular purpose or need, or non-infringing. We do not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Website (either directly or through third-party networks) at times or locations of your choice. We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, timeliness or completeness of information provided by users of the Website or any other data or information provided or received through the Website. Except as expressly set forth herein, we make no warranties about the information systems, software and functions made accessible through the Website or any other security associated with the transmission of sensitive information. We does not warrant that the site will operate error-free, bug-free or free from defects, that loss of data will not occur, or that the site is free of computer viruses, contaminants or other harmful items.
- All the contents in the Website are, to the best of our knowledge, accurate and correct. The information contained on the Website:
- is for general information only and does not profess to be all-inclusive;
- is not intended to and shall not be used as legal advice; and
- may contain, or be linked to, advice, statements or opinions of third parties, information providers or content providers and use of or reliance on any such advice, statements or opinions is at the user's own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that any material and/or data downloaded through our Website is done entirely at users own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to their electronic device or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages you may suffer on account of your access to, use of the Website.
- You acknowledge and agree that we shall not be liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential or sensitive information over the Internet, and that all such communications will be at your own risk.
- You acknowledge and agree that no attorney-client relationship is formed by your use of the Website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may include links to other websites, including links provided as automated search results. Some of these websites may contain materials that are objectionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. These links are provided for your convenience only and we do not endorse any advertisement, products or other materials available on these websites or the Services and Services they provide. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the content or accuracy of these other websites. The users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
We reserve all rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our Website. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making the Website available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our Website without our prior written consent.
We will only collect information where it is necessary for us to do so and we will only collect information if it is relevant to our dealings with you. We will keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Website and browse without having to provide personal details and during your visit to the Website you remain anonymous.
None of your information we gather can be used by the public (visitors and anyone not employed by us or our affiliates) to identify a specific individual.
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, by using our Website or by filling out a form or survey.
We do not sell, rent, share, trade or give away any of your private information without your permission. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
USER CONDUCT & RULES
- You agree and undertake to use the website strictly abiding by the following principles
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of our website, or any other systems or networks connected to our Website;
- You will not interfere with another user's use of the Website;
- You will not violate any law currently in force in or outside India;
- You will not attempt or otherwise impersonate another person during the use of the Website;
- You will not probe, scan or breach the vulnerability of the website or any network connected to the Website;
- You will not use any automatic device, program, or methodology including but not limited to "deep-link", "page-scrape", "robot", "spider" or other such means, or any similar manual process, to access, acquire or copy any portion of the website or any content within;
- You will not upload, publish, host, transmit, display, modify, update or share any information that, in our sole discretion:
- Involves an illegal or unauthorized use of copyrighted work;
- Is not belonging to you or to which you have no rights;
- Refers to any website or URL that contains material that is inappropriate;
- Contains software viruses, computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- Is grossly racial, harmful, sexual, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever;
- You will not engage in any activity that inflicts an unreasonable or abnormal load on the Website or any systems or networks connected with us;
- You will not violate any of the terms and conditions of this agreement or any other terms and conditions contained elsewhere within the Website.
Electronic Contracting; Copyright Dispute
The headings of the sections of this Agreement are for convenience only, do not form a part hereof, and in no way limit, define, describe, modify, interpret or construe the meaning, scope or intent of this Agreement or any terms or conditions therein.
We may assign this contract at any time, including without limitation to any parent, subsidiary, or any affiliated company, or as part of the sale to, merger with, or other transfer of our company to another entity. You may not assign, transfer or sublicense this Agreement to anyone else and any attempt to do so in violation of this section shall be null and void.
Amendments To The Services
We may terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of this Website, including the availability of any features of the site or scheme at any time and without notice. We also reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of these terms in whole or in part, at any time and without notice. We may terminate the authorization, rights and license given above at any time and without notice. Your continued use of this Website after any changes to these terms are posted will be considered acceptance of those changes.
You agree that we may, at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to all or part of our website with or without notice and for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this User Agreement. Any suspected illegal, fraudulent or abusive activity may be grounds for terminating your relationship and may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. Upon suspension or termination, your right to use the Website we provide will immediately cease, and we reserve the right to remove or delete any information that you may have on file with us, including any account or login information.
We shall not be liable to the User or be deemed to be in breach of this Agreement by reason of any delay in performing or any failure to perform any of our obligations if the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing the following shall be regarded as causes beyond our reasonable control:
Breaches Of These Terms And Conditions
Without prejudice to the user’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach any of these terms and conditions in anyway, we may take such action as deemed appropriate to deal with the breach, including seeking of legal remedy, suspending your access to the Website, prohibiting you from accessing the Website, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Website and / or contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Website.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts at New Delhi, India.
- act of God, explosion, flood, tempest, fire or accident;
- war or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance or requisition;
- acts of restrictions, regulations, bye-laws, prohibitions or measures of any kind on the part of any governmental parliamentary or local authority;
- import or export regulations or embargoes;
- interruption of traffic, strikes, lock-outs, other industrial actions or trade disputes (whether involving our employees or of a third party);
- interruption of Service or operation, difficulties in obtaining raw materials labour fuel parts or machinery;
- power failure or breakdown in machinery.